Welcome to my blog! Some of you have been following me since I first started last year. Thanks for hanging in there! I have since deleted all of the content on my blog, and have started from scratch in order to carry out the vision I have for my site. I am still testing different things here and there so bear with me as you may see quite a few changes on my blog within the next few months. If you like or dislike something, don’t be afraid to comment and let me know! 🙂
Enough blabbing, I wanted to welcome you to my blog, and thank you for reading. I’ve always wanted to blog, and I finally have the time. To formally introduce myself, or re-introduce myself, I decided to do a “Get to Know Me Tag.” I had fun answering the questions and hope you enjoy reading my answers. Leave a comment or two and let me know some of your answers! I’d love to hear. Enjoy the tag, and try it out on your site! Stay tuned 🙂
1. What is your middle name? – Chanel.
2. What was favorite subject at school? – I always loved English. So much, I took up a minor in it.
3. What is your favorite drink? – Ginger Ale is the GOAT. I also loved iced coffee… and wine.
4. What is your favorite song at the moment? – Solange’s new album, A Seat at the Table. Every song is bomb. I can’t stop listening.
5. What is your favorite food? – I go so hard for shrimp & grits. And french fries will forever be bae.
6. What is the last thing you bought? – A furry puff for my purse.
7. Favorite book of all time? – That’s not a fair question to a book junkie like me! Some favorites I read so far this year were Love in a Carry-On Bag by Sadequa Johnson, Between the World and Me by Ta-Neihisi Coates, The Sisters Are Alright by Tameka Winfrey-Harris, and The Perfect Find by Tia Williams.
8. Favorite Color? – Pink! My favorite color to wear is black.
9. Do you have any pets? – Nope.
10. Favorite Perfume? – Viva La Juicy, even though I don’t wear Juicy Couture. It smells sooooo good.
11. Favorite Holiday? – Christmas.
12. Are you married? – Nope.
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times? – Yes. Three times. Coming up on four this month.
14. Do you speak any other language? – Not well.
15. How many siblings do you have? – I’m a proud member of the only child club!
16. What is your favorite shop? – I love H&M, Gap, Urban Outfitters, New York & Company and Forever 21…..sometimes.
17. Favorite restaurant? – Cheesecake Factory, Fridays or any Mexican restaurant, specifically Uncle Julio’s.
18. Favorite Blog? – I’m gonna shout out my friends Imani & Mia!
www.obsessivecompulsivereads.com and www.miainthemedia.com. Go check them out!!
19. Favorite Movie? Love & Basketball, I’m basic.
20. Favorite TV shows? – blackish, Atlanta, Insecure, Queen Sugar, RHOA, A Different World, the Cosby Show, just to name a few.
21. PC or Mac? – I am a new Mac owner and I’m never looking back!
22. What phone do you have? iPhone 7.
23. How tall are you?: 5’4.
24. Can you cook? – eh, I can do the basics lol.
25. Who do you tag to do this next? my friends Imani and Mia! 🙂